First-year students (1st and 2nd semesters) are given the subject-specific basis for their further studies (compulsory modules).
From the 3rd semester, you deepen your knowledge in the food-technical and/or business administration area of compulsory elective or elective modules according to your personal preferences.
One block week is planned per semester allowing time for special courses outside of the normal course of studies. Through the project work (3rd and 5th semesters) and the internship project in the last semester, you are prepared step by step for the everyday professional life!
Students can also attend elective modules in the related courses at the Haste campus and the neighboring economic and engineering faculties.
- Food Microbiology and Laboratory Techniques
- Production of Plant-based Raw Materials
- Principles of Business Economics
- Food Industry Economics
- Mathematical Methods
- Applied Statistics and IT
- Scientific Pre-courses
- Food Physics
- Food Chemistry
- Animal Husbandry and Food Quality
- Food Science and Food Law
- Cost and Output Accounting
- Marketing and Distribution
- Excursions Production of Raw Materials
- Food Engineering
- Corporate Management and Investment
- Materials Management and Logistics
- Project Management Techniques
- Introduction to Sensory Evaluation and Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Business Communication
- Excursions Food Production
- Project Food Production
- Excursions Trade and Distribution
- Internship Project and Bachelor Thesis