The application period for the summer semester is from November to January 15.
The application period for the winter semester is from May to July 15.
Any application deadlines deviating from this can be found on the respective pages of the degree programs.
- Agriculture, Food Science and Business (M.Sc.)
- Analysis, Engineering and Management of Technology (M.Eng.), dual
- Applied Livestock and Crop Schiences (M.Sc.)
- Applied Materials Sciences (M.Sc.)
- Applied Poultry Sciences (M.Sc.)
- Automotive Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Business Information Systems (M.Sc.)
- Business Management (M.A.)
- Communication and Management (M.A.)
- Computer Science - Distributed and Mobile Applications (M.Sc.)
- Controlling and Finance (M.A.)
- Development and Production (M.Sc.)
- Electrical Engineering (M.A.)
- Healthcare Management (M.A.)
- HELPP – Health Services Research and Healthcare Organisation (M.Sc.)
- Industrial Engineering and Management (MBA)
- Industrial Engineering and Management - Energy Economics (M.Sc.)
- International Business and Management (M.A.)
- Landscape Architecture (M.Eng.)
- Landscaping (M.Eng.)
- Management and Organisation (M.A.), dual
- Management and Technology (M.Sc.)
- Management in Non-Profit-Organisations (M.A.)
- Mechatronic Systems Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Musculoskeletal Therapy (Manual Therapy – OMT) (M.Sc.)
- Social Work: Local Organization of Social Participation (M.A.)
- Taxation (M.A.)
The application period is a cut-off deadline. Therefore, any person who does not send his or her application punctually with complete information will not be considered in the awarding process.
Please note the special requirements of the particular study programs.
In the Master's degree programs, the application periods deviate partially from the general time line. Such deviating times can be found on the respective pages of the degree programs.