Application for Master programs
Application portal and programs (Master)
The application period for the summer semester is from November to January 15.
The application period for the winter semester is from May to July 15.
Any application deadlines deviating from this can be found on the respective pages of the degree programs.
- Auditing, Finance and Taxation (M.A.)
- Automotive Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Business Law (LL.M.)
- Computer Science - Distributed and Mobile Applications (M.Sc.)
- Corporate Communications (M.A.), Location Lingen (Ems)
- Development and Production (M.Sc.)
- Electrical Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Health Management (MBA), extra-occupational
- Higher Education and Research Management (MBA), extra-occupational
- Public Management (MBA), extra-occupational
The application period is a cut-off deadline. Therefore, any person who does not send his or her application punctually with complete information will not be considered in the awarding process.
Please note the special requirements of the particular study programs.
In the Master's degree programs, the application periods deviate partially from the general time line. Such deviating times can be found on the respective pages of the degree programs.