The application period for the summer semester is from December to January 15.
The application period for the winter semester is from May to July 15.
Any application deadlines deviating from this can be found on the respective pages of the degree programs.
- Automotive Engineering (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration and Management (B.A.) Location Osnabrück
- Business Management in the Health Sector (B.A.)
- Business Psychology (B.Sc.)
- Computer Science and Media Applications (B.Sc.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.Sc.)
- Electrical Engineering in Practical Networks (B.Sc.), dual
- International Business and Management (B.A.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.Sc.), Location Osnabrück
- Mechanical Engineering in Practical Networks (B.Sc.), dual
- Midwifery (B.Sc.)
- Nursing Management (B.A.), extra-occupational
- Nursing Science (B.A.), extra-occupational
- Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy (B.Sc.)
First you have to register as an applicant with your personal data and email address (create a new account). You will then receive the access data by mail. You will be asked to change the password the first time you log in.
Step-by-step, the system will request further information concerning your application (technical college entrance qualification/abitur, education, internship, preliminary studies, and other information). You can temporarily store your data anytime during the application period and continue inputting, correct, or change your information at a later time using your access data.
Once you have completed inputting all your information, you can send the application. After finally submitting the application, no more changes can be made online.
We will only request evidence for the information you provided in the event a degree program is offered. No more paper is required in the application process.