The Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Landscape Architecture (AuL) is one to the major faculties of the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences. With the opening of the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences of Horticulture (HGO) in 1949, the Osnabrück-Haste campus was founded. Since then it has developed into today's faculty with more than 2,700 students in 11 Bachelor's and 6 Master's degree program.
The Haste campus in the northern part of Osnabrück is the "green" campus of the university. The buildings are surrounded by a park. The campus includes numerous laboratories, experimental fields, greenhouses, the WABE Center, the Waldhof's pilot plant and the Teaching and Research Center for Food Studies.