The application period for the summer semester is from November to January 15*.
The application period for the winter semester is from May to July 15*.
*Any application deadlines deviating from this can be found on the respective pages of the degree programs.
- Automotive Engineering (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration and Management (B.A.) Location Osnabrück
- Business Law (LL.B.)
- Business Management in the Health Sector (B.A.)
- Business Psychology (B.Sc.)
- Computer Science and Media Applications (B.Sc.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.Sc.)
- Electrical Engineering in Practical Networks (B.Sc.), dual
- International Business and Management (B.A.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.Sc.), Location Osnabrück
- Mechanical Engineering in Practical Networks (B.Sc.), dual
- Midwifery (B.Sc.)
- Nursing Management (B.A.), extra-occupational
- Nursing Science (B.A.), extra-occupational
- Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy (B.Sc.)
- Applied Materials Sciences (M.Sc.)
- Auditing, Finance and Taxation (M.A.)
- Automotive Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Business Law (LL.M.)
- Computer Science - Distributed and Mobile Applications (M.Sc.)
- Development and Production (M.Sc.)
- Electrical Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Health Management (MBA), extra-occupational
- Higher Education and Research Management (MBA), extra-occupational
- Public Management (MBA), extra-occupational
There is currently an admission restriction in all of the degree programs offered at Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences.
Anyone who has been accepted into Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences must enroll with the corresponding degree program. After enrolling, he or she is then a regular student of the university. The enrollment is completed with the issuance of the student card and is effective at the beginning of the respective semester. Enrollment is not made in person. The student card also functions as a public transportation ticket (Semesterticket) which entitles students to use all bus lines in the city area and district, including selected rail connections.
Students are required to have health insurance. You must submit a certificate from your health insurance company as evidence of a health insurance plan when enrolling.
In addition to other university-wide regulations, the official journal of Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences (Amtsblatt) also contains the currently valid version of the enrollment guidelines.
The Study Counseling Service (ZSB) has information concerning formalities that must be observed by transfer students. The Office of the Academic Dean of the respective faculty determines which of the student's existing achievements can be recognized.