Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Landscape Architecture (AuL)

The Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Landscape Architecture

The Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Landscape Architecture (AuL) is one of the faculties of the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences. With the opening of the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences of Horticulture (HGO) in 1949, the Osnabrück-Haste campus was founded. Since then it has developed into today's faculty with more than 2,700 students in 12 Bachelor's and 7 Master's degree program.

The Haste campus in the northern part of Osnabrück is the "green" campus of the university. The buildings are surrounded by a park. The campus includes numerous laboratories, experimental fields, greenhouses, the WABE Center, the Waldhof's pilot plant and the Teaching and Research Center for Food Studies.
 

Contact

Secretary's office

Room: HC 0018A
Phone: +49 (0)541 969-5110
E-Mail: dekanat-al@hs-osnabrueck.de

Visitors' address

Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Landscape Architecture
HC Building
Am Krümpel 31
49090 Osnabrück

Postal address

Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Landscape Architecture
P.O. Box 19 40
49009 Osnabrück
Germany