The Business Management Master’s degree program is comprised of four semesters (120 ECTS) and is a Business Management postgraduate program. The full-time degree program is characterized above all through an intense practical relevance and the timeliness of its content.
The program is nearly completely taught in German.
- Empirical Social Research
- Information Management
- International Marketing
- Strategic Human Resources Management and Organisation
- Specialization 1: module 1
- Specialization 2: module 1
- Business Ethics
- Strategic Management (Case Studies)
- Global Economic Framework
- Business Management in Volatile Markets – Performance Management and Legal Risks
- Specialization 1: module 3
- Specialization 2: module 3
At the beginning of their studies students choose one of the following specializations:
- Specialization I: Marketing
- Specialization II: Human Resource Management
- Specialization III: Finance
- Specialization IV: Logistics
Within the specialization, one of the electives "Change Management", "Consulting", "Innovation and Transformation" or "Digitalization in Society" can be combined freely.
For example: "Specialization I/ Marketing" combined with the elective "Change Management".
- Module 1: Risk Management
- Module 2: Management Accounting of Business Processes and Projects
- Module 3: Finance Project / Seminar
- Module 1: Business in International Supply Chains
- Module 2: Logistics' Specials
- Module 3: You can choose between the options a), b), c), d) and e)
- Module 1: Strategies and Implementation
- Module 2: Leadership and Innovation
- Module 3: You can choose between the options a), b) and c)