Project team and stakeholders
Project Team and Stakeholders
As a first step one bachelor's program has been chosen for the journey towards the international program accreditation EFMD accredited. The program International Management B.A. has opted for this project in order to achieve its long-term strategic goals in terms of a strong international positioning. The study program is a 6-semester internationally oriented, English-taught bachelor's degree program with an integrated study semester abroad. The student groups have an international composition, additionally, many visiting students from the faculty join the program’s modules. Thus, the program fulfills one of the basic requirements for international program accreditation: a clear international orientation.
However, an accreditation process is always teamwork. Therefore, several departments of the faculty and on the university’s central level are involved in the project:
The project team "International Accreditation" manages the project and steers the process:
- Dean of Studies: Prof. Dr. Hendrik Lackner, Sabine Kohlsaat (project manager), Meike Arnold
- Academic Program Director: Prof. Dr. Kay Hofmann
- Program Coordination: Anne-Christin Stockmeyer
- WiSo-EquiS Team: Annika Morgret
For this purpose, the team works closely with stakeholders from the following areas and departments:
- Extended project team: WiSo-EquiS-Team (Development Quality in Studies and Teaching)
- Dean's office of the faculty
- Professors and teaching staff of the program International Management B.A.
- Students of the program International Management B.A.
- Research Commission of the faculty
- International Faculty Office (IFO)
- Controlling department of the faculty
- The universitie’s reporting system
- Center for International Students (CIS) and Center for International Mobility (CIM)
- Registrar’s office
- Communication department
- Other departments depending on the process phase