If you wish to study at Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences as a visiting student and speak little or no German, we have attractive courses and semester programs to offer:
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Landscape Architecture
- Faculty of Business Mangament and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Management, Culture and Technology – no set English-taught courses; learn more about the English-taught intensive summer program Summer University Lingen
- Institute of Music – no set English-taught courses; inquire at the International Faculty Office of the Institute of Music if you can receive instrumental instruction without speaking German
Gain valuable hands-on research experience in one of our laboratories or research groups:
Other interesting programs:
Every year, we offer several intensive summer programs for international students. They cover a variety of subjects and last two to six weeks, depending on the program.
You will find specific degree programs at Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences that are taught in English or that have an integrated study semesters abroad or that feature other forms of international cooperation.
- Aircraft and Flight Engineering B.Sc.
- International Business and Management B.A.
- Applied Economics B.A.
- International Management B.A.
- International Supply Chain Management China (LOGinCHINA) B.A.
(Location Hefei, Anhui, VR China in cooperation with Hefei University)
- International Management B.A.
- International Business and Management M.A.
- International Event Management Shanghai (IEMS) B.A.
(offered in Shanghai, PR China, in cooperation with the Shanghai University of International Business and Economics)
- International Supply Chain Management China (LOGinCHINA),
Bachelor's degree program in logistics, taught in German, offered in Hefei, Anhui Province, VR China in cooperation with Hefei University
- International Event Management Shanghai (IEMS),
Bachelor's degree program in event management, taught in English, offered in Shanghai, VR China, in cooperation with Shanghai University of International Business and Economics
- Master in Supply Chain Management (MSCM),
bilingual (English/German) part time Master's degree program of continuing education offered in a consortium with Münster University of Applied Sciences (Münster, Germany) and Saxion University of Applied Sciences (Enschede, Netherlands)
- Master in Research and Innovation in Higher Education (MARIHE),
Master's degree program of continuing education, taught in English, offered in a consortium with Danube University Krems, the Beijing Normal University and the University of Tampere
For specific degree programs Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences has signed double degree agreements with partner universities in Europe and abroad. Under certain conditions students participating in these exchanges have the possibility to graduate not only with the academic degree of Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences but also with that of the partner university.
For more information, please contact the respective International Faculty Office.