The standard length of study is six semesters with a total of 180 ECTS credit points. All university modules have a scope in the size of a multiple of 5 ECTS credit points.
The study is divided into a general basic studies in the first semesters in which the mathematical-scientific basics and modules to teach of the fundamentals of Computer Science are taught.
On this basis, classic core courses in Computer Science and modules for specific specialization in the profile “Media Computer Science” follow in higher semesters.
Elective modules, cross-curricular modules, project week of the faculty as well as the project work and the Bachelor thesis round out the curriculum in the 6th semester.
The degree program concludes with a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) title.
- Foundations of Programming
- Fundamentals of Applied Mathematics
- Academic Skills and Methods
- Introduction to Media Design
- Advanced Programming
- Mathematics for Computer Science
- Data Bases
- Acoustics and Optics
- Audio and Video Technology
- Mathematics for Computer Science – Media
- Rich Media Applications
- Algorithms and Datastructures
- Computer Architecture, Operating Systems and Networks
- Elective (non-technical)
- Introduction to the Theory of Computation
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- User Interfaces and Interface Design
- Distributed Systems
- 3D Modelling und Animation
- Image Processing
- Software Engineering Project
- Component-based Software Development
- Computer Graphics
- Project and Project Management
- Bachelor Thesis and Colloquium