This exciting, three-week long International Summer University is open to international and German undergraduate and graduate students of any study program. It is taught in English and includes courses such as:
at undergraduate level:
- Economics of Globalization
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability
- Cultural Management
- Clinical Perspectives in Physiotherapy
- Food Lab - Special Food Technologies
- Applied Artificial Intelligence for Non-Programmers
at graduate level:
- Global Healthcare Management
Participants will choose one course which is then combined with classes on German language, lectures on 'Facts about Germany and Osnabrück' and an 'Intercultural Competence' workshop. Company visits, study trips to cities nearby and cultural events complete the program.
Provided that the Corona situation allows the courses to be held in a face-to-face setting, ISU 2022 will take place on-site and in compliance with the appropriate safety precautions.
Further detailled information can be found on our English site of the International Summer University.