This exciting, three-week long International Summer University is open to international and German undergraduate and graduate students of any study program. It is taught in English. It includes for instance:
at Bachelor's level:
- Economics of Globalization
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability
- Clinical Perspectives in Physiotherapy
- Cultural Management
- Food Lab - Special Food Technologies
- Applied AI for Non-Programmers
- Global Marketing Managment
- Sport Management
at Master's level:
- Global Healthcare Management
One course must be selected by all participants.
Your course is then combined with classes on German language and a lecture on "Facts about Germany and Osnabrück" and "Intercultural Competence". Company visits, study trips to cities nearby and cultural events complete the program.
Further detailled information for 2022 can be found on our English site of the International Summer University.