International Summer UniversityJuly 9th - July 31st, 2020
International Summer University (ISU) 2020
This exciting, three-week long International Summer University is open to international and German undergraduate and graduate students of any study program. It is taught in English and takes place from July 9 until July 31, 2020. It includes:
at Bachelor's level:
- Economics of Globalization
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability
- Clinical Perspectives in Physiotherapy
- Cultural Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Special Food Technologies
at Master's level:
- Global Healthcare Management
One course must be selected by all participants.
Your course is then combined with classes on German language and a lecture on "Facts about Germany and Osnabrück" and "Intercultural Competence". Company visits, study trips (e.g. Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris), and cultural events complete the program.
Further detailled information can be found on our English site of the International Summer University.