Healthcare Management (M.A.)Program structure
Structure of the program
The Healthcare Management Master’s degree program is divided into four semesters.
The modules Strategic Management, Value-oriented Management, and Market and Competition-oriented Management which are held over several semesters respond to the requirement of "general management". In this way, the international standard with regard to the management education is followed in this area. In addition, the various specialization competencies in the in-depth specializations offer the students the option of qualifying individually for the labor market.
- Statistical Methods for Planning and Evaluation
- Strategic and Value Oriented Management
- Health Policy and Control
- Medicine and Economics including Management Approaches
- Special competences 1, module Change Leadership and Innovation Management
- Special competences 2, module 1
The first special competence is Leadership and Business Transformation. This module is obligatory.
Within the second special competence, students are free to set their personal focus according to their individual preferences – prior knowledge is required, however.