The combination of working and studying (dual studies) interconnects theoretical training in Universities, Academies or Professionals Schools with the basic practices of different business fields. Needless to say, it’s like gaining professional work experience during the studies and theoretical knowledge during practical work. There are numerous advantages for students as well as for companies.
5 benefits for your company
- Graduates with a substantiated academic education, focused on the application field of the company.
- Through active human resources management companies can commit employees to their companies and reach staff retention.
- The link between the two learning locations opens up to companies the direct access to current academic knowledge and to impulses from theory.
- Strong commitment of the students – even up to “Intrapreneurs”
- International cooperation: access to international companies and universities